Monday 17 February 2014


So this is my first blog post, yay! Wasn't sure what to make it on so I went with my most recent trip to the beautiful city of Rome, Italy.  This was a trip arranged through my university and it was one of the most spectacular places I've ever been to (not that I've travelled nearly enough).  Our trip consisted of visiting the beautiful sights of Rome and an exclusive tour of Rome's world renounced GUCCI store with tonnes of shopping throughout!
Here are a few touristy snaps..



 


 


 


 


 

 





And now here's for the good ones, the exclusive GUCCI tour..
 



 











The store staff were all soo lovely and gave us a fantastic insight into the history of GUCCI and into the inspiration behind their signature signs.  A favourite piece of mines has to be the iridescent shine twill belted jumpsuit from their 2014 Cruise Collection shown above coming in at only £1610, if only eh?!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment